Weekly overview of interesting news from the heavy machinery industry.
Technical specs - SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco
Notice: Every data listed is verified by LECTURA Specs team experts. However, incomplete data and mistakes might occur. Contact our team with any change suggestion.
|Transport length||19.89 m|
|Transport width||2.99 m|
|Transport height||3.49 m|
|Track width||600 mm|
|Max. Reach horizontal||27.53 m|
|Dredging depth||6.26 m|
|Engine type||P 11 C-VN|
|Engine power||271 kW|
|Revolutions at max torque||1400 rpm|
|Max. torque||1470 Nm|
|No. of cylinders||6|
|Cylinder bore x stroke||122x150 mm|
|Emission level||Tier 4 Final|
|Bucket capacity min.||###|
|Bucket capacity max.||###|
Basic model incl. ROPS cabin, traction drive, standard boom and standard bucket
SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco - Special equipment
- Diesel particulate filter
- Track adaption
- Cabin adjustment
- Overload alert
- Material Handling Excavator
- Quick hitch hydr.
- Quick hitch mech.
Download data sheets - Kobelco SK 550 D LC 10
- SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco Specification for Europe (DE)
- SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco Specification for Europe (EN)
- SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco Specification for Europe (FR)
- SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco Specification for Europe (IT)
- SK 550 D LC 10 Kobelco Specification for Europe (NL)
What do you think about this machine?
Thank you for your review
Sell your Kobelco SK 550 D LC 10 for a good price
Receive the best purchase offer² within 48 hours¹ from the network of WeBuyHeavyMachines.com with over 1,000 international dealers.
Check out 5 Kobelco products here