Dont miss out our latest weekly overview!
Caterpillar 428F2 Specifications & Technical Data (2012-2019)
Caterpillar is the manufacturer of the backhoe loader model 428 F 2. Find and download detailed specs and data sheets for this mac... Read more
Caterpillar is the manufacturer of the backhoe loader model 428 F 2. Find and download detailed specs and data sheets for this machine here.
Equipped with a powerful Caterpillar engine, this 428 F 2 9t machine can provide 67kW or 89 horse power for the backhoe loader. The 428 F 2 is categorised in the biggest machine segment in the backhoe loaders category. The 428 F 2’s size is 2.38m x 5.68m x 3.57m. Compared to other models, the maximal discharge height of 2.634m and a bucket capacity of 7.6m³ are average for this type of machine.
Grabber, Diesel particulate filter and Clamshell are not provided on this model as of 2017. There are more detailed specifications and machine descriptions available in the original Caterpillar 428 F 2 specs data sheet. Available in English, LECTURA Specs offers a free download of highly detailed specifications and machine descriptions of this model.
The production is still going in 2017, where this 428 F 2 is available at a new list price between €102000 and €130000. For more detailed information about pricing and current residual values, check out the LECTURA Valuation system.
Caterpillar currently produces 3 other backhoe loaders, which range from 8.5t up to 10t - the most visited on LECTURA Specs are 432 F 2, 427 F 2, 444 F 2. Ranked in the LECTURA index at #8, this 428 F 2 backhoe loader has models that date from 2012 to 2017. We can see currently about 3 models of the 428 F 2 backhoe loader with an average age of 4 years and average price of €43600. Want more detailed specifications? Download the latest Caterpillar 428 F 2 specs data sheet on LECTURA Specs today!
Technical specs - 428F2 Caterpillar
Notice: Every data listed is verified by LECTURA Specs team experts. However, incomplete data and mistakes might occur.Contact our team with any change suggestion.
- Weight 8.42 t
- Bucket width 2.41 m
- Bucket capacity 1.03 m³
- Drive A
- Transport length 5.7 m
- Transport width 2.35 m
- Transport height 3.78 m
- Tear-out force 54.8 kN
- Tear-out force backhoe 63.4 kN
- Max. Reach horizontal 5.65 m
- Dredging depth 4.28 m
- Max. discharge height 2.8 m
- Travel speed 40 km/h
- Engine manuf. Caterpillar
- Engine type C4.4
- Engine power 70 kW
- Displacement 4.4 l
- Revolutions at max torque 1400 rpm
- Max. torque 439 Nm
- Cylinder bore x stroke 105x125 mm
- Emission level Stufe IV
More technical details, like: standard tyres, bucket capacity backhoe, dimension lxwxh, no. of cylinders are available in the full technical specs.
Basic model incl. ROPS cabin, standard shovel, rear with backhoe and standard bucket
- Outrigger stabilisers
- Forklift utility
- Diesel particulate filter
Carbon footprint calculator for Backhoe Loaders
Check out the ERA equipment CO2 Calculator to find out the CO2 footprint per hour of use of the Caterpillar 428F2 or other Backhoe Loaders.
The emission evaluation can be carried out based on various biofuel scenarios or other variables.
or visit the ERA Equipment CO2 Calculator to find out how to optimise your carbon footprint.
Download specalog and datasheets (PDF)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (DE)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (EN)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (ES)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (FR)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (IT)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (NL)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (PL)
- 428F2 Caterpillar Specification for Europe (RU)
THIS IS GOOD MACHINECaterpillar 428F2 user from Saudi Arabia
Buy & Rent
Used Caterpillar Backhoe Loaders for sale
LECTURA aquires best offers from many sources about Backhoe Loaders.
See current offers on the most popular classified portals showing second hand Backhoe Loaders for sale in many countries.
Get in touch for more details:
Compare Caterpillar 428F2 with similar Backhoe Loaders
Weight: 8.42 t
Bucket width: 2.41 m
Bucket capacity: 1.03 m³
Weight: 8.2 t
Bucket capacity: 1 m³
Weight: 8.1 t
Bucket capacity: 1 m³
Weight: 7.5 t
Bucket capacity: 1.02 m³
Weight: 7.26 t
Bucket capacity: 1.2 m³
Sell Caterpillar 428F2
Backhoe Loaders appraisal with LECTURA Valuation
Whether you need to know value of your Caterpillar 428F2 or valuation of your Backhoe Loaders fleet, LECTURA Valuation will help. Simply fill the machine information and see the pricing information for Backhoe Loaders in few clicks.
Spare parts & Components
Get spare parts for Caterpillar 428F2 easily from our partners
Inquire the spare part you need from our partners with a few easy steps and choose the best offer. Wether you are a dealer or end user, LECTURA can point you to the right direction. Order the Backhoe Loaders spare parts easily today - worldwide.
Events & News
Construction News by LECTURA 25.03.2023
What do you think about this machine?
Thank you for your review
Check out 51 Caterpillar products here
- Articulated Dump Trucks66
- Attachments / Buckets / Excavator buckets48
- Attachments / Buckets / Wheel loader buckets15
- Attachments / Concrete Cutters9
- Attachments / Concrete Pulverizers33
- Attachments / Demolition Sorting Grabs45
- Attachments / Hydraulic Breakers108
- Attachments / Mountable Milling Heads For Hydraulic Excavators5
- Attachments / Multi-processors25
- Attachments / Steel scrap cutters38
- Backhoe Loaders66
- Cold Milling Machines25
- Crawler Excavators275
- Crawler Loaders45
- Diesel Forklifts106
- Diesel Power Generators / Power Generators81
- Electric forklifts138
- Forest Machinery / Forwarders2
- Forest Machinery / Harvesters5
- Forest Machinery / Special Skidding Tractors1
- LPG Forklifts95
- Material Handlers 9
- Mini Excavators68
- Order Pickers & Cherry Picker Forklifts17
- Pallet Jacks5
- Pallet Stackers Sit Down Rider / Pallet Stackers3
- Pallet Stackers Stand Up Rider Platform / Pallet Stackers19
- Pallet Trucks Sit Down Rider / Pallet Trucks1
- Pallet Trucks Stand Up Rider Platform / Pallet Trucks14
- Reach Trucks31
- Rigid Dump Trucks71
- Road Recycling Machines/-Cold Recyclers4
- Rollers / Combination Rollers7
- Rollers / Rubber-wheeled Rollers12
- Rollers / Single-drum Rollers93
- Rollers / Tandem Vibration Rollers92
- Rough Terrain Forklifts7
- Skid Steer Loaders89
- Tow tractors4
- Tracked Asphalt Pavers18
- Walkie Stackers / Pallet Stackers9
- Waste Compactors21
- Wheel Dozer9
- Wheel Excavators84
- Wheel Loaders240
- Wheeled Asphalt Pavers11